About Buffalo Commons Brewing Co.
The Beginning of Buffalo Commons Brewing Co.—
It was the early 90’s when Linda, Ted’s wife, bought him his first home brewing kit just as a nice gift to provide him with a hobby.
20 years later the hobby developed into Buffalo Commons Brewing Co.
Hobby meets passion. Three-year journey of planning, research, consulting and meetings.
Papers signed, equipment ordered, adventure officially begins
• Jan. 28th first batch a beer brewed- The Salem Sue Stout.
• By the end of the week the rest of the brews were fermenting.
• Available for sale by March
• Tap room- tours, tastings, growler sales, pint sales, crowler sales and merchandise.
• Available at the brewery, bars, restaurants, and specific liquor stores around North Dakota.